I thought today (and once a month) I would share with you a few things that are making me really happy!! Here are a few things I am loving in January….
1. Love Does by Bob Goff is an uplifting book that will have you laughing out loud, plus its whimsical cover makes it great for displaying too!
2. Good as Gold Essie nail polish adds a little glam to my everyday routine!
3. This Antler Bottle Opener from GG Mercantile Co. adds a masculine touch to my bar cart.
4. & 5. These pillows from H&M help balance out my all-white bedding by adding texture and a bit of character. I love them!!
6. Georgia Olive Tree Seedlings were the latest addition to my apartment. They came from Georgia Olive Farm’s orchard as a pair. They sit above my kitchen sink and I just love the way they bring the outside in.
7. I purchased a few yards of this Chipper Twill Storm fabric because it was so similar to this West Elm fabric that I loved, but at a much more affordable price! Now I just have to decide what to create with it…..
8. These Frasera whiskey glasses make me feel much fancier than I actually am. They also look much more expensive than they actually are. This is why I love Ikea.
These are all things that I am enjoying everyday and that are making my apartment feel like home--and this list is constantly growing! Stay tuned for a monthly update on the things I am obsessing over!